Saturday 25 May 2013

Top Picks for Card Sketch Challenge

Thanks to all who played along with the Card Sketch Challenge this week. 
Hope you all enjoyed the sketch this week.

 
Here are the Top Picks from the Design Team



This week I have chosen Sharon's sweet card. I LOVE the colors and papers she has chosen, and the image is adorable. Great use of the sketch, too! Thanks so much for playing along this week!
Julie







My choice for top pick this week is Debra's Father's Day card with old Volkswagon Bus.  The bus is so cute, it reminds me of a hippy bus.   Debra has added a lot of little details that make this a special card. 
Hope to see you again soon Debra.   
Judy


Sandra



I have selected Sandra's fun birthday card for my top pick this week.
Sandra I love how u have used the sketch and added some 
wonderful fun elements.
A fabulous Birthday card thanks for sharing with us this week.
Meighan


Deanne




I've chosen Deanne's card as my top pick this week, as I just think the image is adorable, I love how she paper pieced it with the same paper as the background. Great card Deanne. Thanks for playing along with Come and Get It this week, hope to see you again soon.
Cindy


Yolie



Top Pick for our challenge this week is #1 Yolie,
 I thought the image was really cute from FBD and I had to 
checked out the new release to see what else comes with the set 
and it has some wonderful sentiments.  
Don't you just adore the sequins that are on this card 
and the use of all the designer paper?
Thanks for sharing with us this week for the challenge!
Shell






4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much to Julie for selecting me as her top pick this week. I am thrilled to be up there with such talented crafters!

    Thanks

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Meighan, thank you very much, for choosing my card !
    Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Judy for picking my camper card, chuffed to bits.
    Hugs Debra

    ReplyDelete